無頭像
xingtthx34
註冊會員

帖子 32
註冊 2014-4-29
用戶註冊天數 3673
發表於 2014-5-4 10:37 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
12 days ago, what were you doing? Me?  louis vuitton monogram I was doing pretty much what I'm doing now. I'm even in the same argument I was having with someone 12 days ago. I'm still trying to complete the exact same work projects. Still haven't tidied my desk. That bit of DIY still needs doing. You know what I mean.
12 days is almost no time. Yet it is. It's certainly big enough to make a real difference. So. Why not make that real difference? Don't worry, I'm not going to ask you to work for nothing or for charity. This is an investment in yourself. Only you stand to gain or lose from this.
I'm talking about learning Spanish. I know that's perhaps a little off the wall, but stick with me.
Spanish is one of the top four languages on the planet, spoken by 400 million people. That's 1  person in every 16, worldwide .. you're bound to meet some of  shoes louis vuitton men those. Spanish speaking countries are culturally rich, interesting places.<br  louis vuitton mens wallet price />
Learning a language sets you free, you no longer feel boxed in by your own language. You can wander while on holiday, speak with more people, find new business or personal opportunities. But more than that. If you can prove to yourself you can do this in just 12 days .. what else can you do? It's a powerful feeling.
So here's the challenge. Either do this yourself or get together with some mates and find some time, perhaps an hour, each day for the next  louis vuitton luggage 12 days, and commit. Say it: I will learn Spanish in 12 days. Mark the twelfth day in your diary. In fact, mark every day up to then with the lesson number.
The course I'm going to recommend, 'Spanish Language Speed Learning Course', is easy enough so long as you can read. There are all sorts of places you can find an hour each day, just for the next 12. Your commute, your lunchbreak, before you go to sleep, or while your partner's watching a tv program you don't want to watch. It's downloadable right now, so you can print out each lesson separately and keep it with you to use up those odd five minutes here and there through the day. Challenge your friends: download the course, print out the first lesson and just turn up with "I'm going to learn Spanish in the next 12 days, who's coming with me?"
How well will you  cheap louis vuitton belts for men know Spanish after just 12 days? OK, I admit, you won't be reading the whole  louis vuitton wallet mens of El Pais (a popular newspaper). But you will be able to speak Spanish, and the beautiful thing about this course is the rock solid foundation it gives you.
You know that feeling when you don't know what you don't know? You know you're a novice and you're tentative about what you've done in case you've missed something obvious. Well that won't happen with this course. After 12 days you feel like you do know all the core things you need and can take Spanish in your stride. Anything you learn after will hang neatly onto that foundation. So not only is the course itself quick, it makes future learning much more efficient too.
Now, I'd love to hear how you get on. So get together with some friends (or just work on it yourself and surprise them in just under two weeks), and let me know how it went. You never know, I might write about you next time.
http://www.learnspanishfast.biz/blog/?page_id=5