無頭像
gnijwang0t9b
註冊會員

帖子 265
註冊 2018-6-6
用戶註冊天數 2157
發表於 2018-6-11 19:55 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"Duan Yu shouted," unless you kill someone, you can't think of it. It's just a call to protect your girl. " Li Yanzong sneered, "you are a sentimental seed, but you are so fond of Wang girls." Duan Yu shook his head, "no, not too. Wang girl is an immortal character. What does Duan Yu say about love and love? When she saw me, she would go out to look for her cousin with me, and I would have to repay her kindness. Li Yan Zong Dao: "well,revolve clothing mall, she came out with you to find her cousin Murong's son, so she didn't have anybody in your heart at all. You are so wishful thinking, isn't that toad trying to eat swan meat? Ha ha, ha ha! Laugh to death! " Duan Yu was not angry, and seriously said, "you say I am a toad." But this toad is different from me. I just want to see some of the swans. My wishes are enough. Li Yanzong listened to him saying, "my toad is different". He can't help but laugh and laugh. Even though he laughs,revolve clothing, his face is still stiff,belk clothing, no half smile. Duan Yu had seen the prince of Yanqing, who had not even spoken to his lips, and he did not feel surprised by Li Yanzong's appearance, and said, "when it comes to his face,Designer Clothing, you are far worse than the prince of Yanqing, and do not match him as a apprentice." Li Yan Zong Dao: "who is the prince of Yanqing?" Duan Yu said, "he is a master of Dali, and your martial arts are quite inferior to him." In fact, he was unable to distinguish from others.