無頭像
xingtthx34
註冊會員

帖子 32
註冊 2014-4-29
用戶註冊天數 3672
發表於 2014-5-1 19:57 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Are you completely brand-new on the Internet? Are you wondering how you can start online? Well, you can easily start making money online. There are a few key components that you absolutely must have before you start. But, for the most part these things are relatively cheap and easily attainable.
The great thing about starting a business online is the worldwide reach and the relatively low investment to get started. You can literally get started with your own online business for less than $100 in some cases. Getting started with very little investment is what I would like to talk to you about today.
I'm going to lay out the three things that you absolutely cannot live without when building  michael kors watches silver chronograph runway an online business. These three things are essential if you really want to make it big online.
1. Domain Name and Website
Location, location, location. If you ever wanted to start an off-line business, those three words probably rang through your head more times than not. Having the right location is absolutely essential in an off-line business. Well, basically the same thing holds true online.
You need to have your own location on the web. Your own presence. And the  michael kors hamilton signature only way to do that is to get a good domain name. Having a great domain name is almost as good as having a great location with an off-line business. Not only can you brand that name but hopefully it is very search engine friendly and easily remembered.
I put the domain name and website together, because basically you cannot have one without the other. Your website is basically your store, or sales letter, or blog, or whatever it is that you are going to do to make money online.
2. Hosting
Once you have a domain name and a website you will need somewhere to  michael kors silicone watches put. That is where hosting comes in. Hosting basically serves your website to the Internet user. There's a whole bunch of technical mumbo-jumbo that goes along with that, but if you're that interested in it you can look it up.
The way I see it, is I really don't care how hosting works as long as my website shows up when someone puts the domain  michael kors jumpsuit sale name in. That is about the extent of my knowledge on hosting. The hosting company I use personally and recommend his Host Gator. I have personally had great success with this company.
3. Autoresponder<br  michael kors jet set cross body />
The best way to build a long-term business online is to build a permission-based opt in e-mail lists. Basically, you want visitors to your site to give you their name and e-mail address in exchange for something of value. I like to call it an ethical bride. Anyway, do not worry because this is not spam. The user actually requested information from you and is expecting you to send them an e-mail. This  michael kors watch battery size is fully compliant and within the laws.
An autoresponder allows you to manage that list of people you build, and automate the e-mails that are sent out. You can basically load up as many e-mails as you like and have them go out on a scheduled basis. It is absolutely huge when it comes to relationship building. A better relationship you build with your customers, the more money you make.
I actually use Get Response and highly recommend.
Those are the three essentials you must have when it comes to starting an online business. Without them you really have nothing. So, it really does not take a lot of money to get started online, but it does take some. You can easily get the three things I have described here for very little money.