無頭像
ahau55lkbzov
註冊會員

帖子 11
註冊 2014-4-15
用戶註冊天數 3666
發表於 2014-4-15 23:35 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Google Chrome Web BrowserAbout.com Rating 3 Star RatingUser Rating 5 Star Rating (1 Review)
By Marziah Karch
The Bottom LineChrome offers some very pleasing features. It breezes through Web pages that would slow other browsers down and the interface doesn't get in the way.
However, it's still not completely stable. Don't use Chrome to book flights or any other activities that you can't afford to fail, and don't expect your IT department to support it anytime soon.
Furthermore, plug-ins and extensions are vital to make Chrome a success, and this browser is still too new to have a large third party following.
I look forward to the next Chrome release. Vendor's SiteProsMulti threaded processing makes Web pages load quicklySandboxed tabs prevent hanging websites from crashing the browserOpen source projectMinimalist interface designThumbnails of frequently visited pagesConsWindows only Installation problemsBugs and crashesCSS dislplay issuesNot supported by all Web applications DescriptionType either URLs or search queries in the Omnibox. There is no separate search box and address bar. Chrome uses multi-threading, so if a Web page crashes, it only crashes that tab, not the entire Web browser. Chrome blocks pop-ups by putting them all on the bottom of the screen and letting you click on any you want to launch. Although Chrome supports plug-ins,Sanctions-hit Bank Rossiya shifts to rouble-only operations, it's too new, as of this writing, to actually offer much. Phishing protection is built in to Chrome, but don't assume that every website is safe.Guide Review - Google Chrome Web Browser Using Chrome required some new habits,20 Inch 7Piece Body Wave Clip In Brazilian Remy Human Hair Extension - Golden Brown/Blonde,Knowing More about Javanese Traditional Batik Clot, but I found that I quickly grew into them. The home page for Chrome shoes a thumbnail history of recent websites you've visited along with a history search box. OmniboxRather than typing search queries in the left box and URLs in the address bar, everything is typed into the address bar. Type in "amazon" for instance, and you'll immediately go to Amazon.com. Type in "amazon fishing" and you'll see search results for that phrase. Chrome also auto-suggests items as you type.
Speed
Chrome really does crunch through pages at high speed. I tried some sites that normally would tax my browser, and I had no problems. Chrome does this with efficient memory use and multi-threading (loading more than one page or element at the same time.) Tabbed Browsing
Chrome uses tabbed browsing, but each tab is "sandboxed," meaning what you do in one tab won't affect what happens discount hair extensions in other tabs, so 30cm tape in hair extensions a hanging website doesn't crash your browser. There's even a frowning faced browser icon that appears when a window crashes.
Chrome isn't married to the tab, however. If you want to open a page in a window instead of black hair extensions a tab, all you need to discount hair extensions do is drag the tab down. This is a very nice women's hair extensions touch.
Incognito
If you have a need to bypass search history and cookies, (ahem) Google has an incognito mode. Windows open in the incognito mode will show a figure in a trench coat to let you know they're private. Don't mistake this for security. You can still download malicious software while browsing incognito.
Quirks
Chrome was launched a little ahead of schedule, and it shows. It took me two computers and three tries to successfully install Chrome. I've also had issues with intermittent audio on videos and with odd text display when filling out Web forms or using auto spell check. Vendor's Site User Reviews
Reviews for this section have been closed.
5 out of 5GOOGLE CHROME SHINES, Member Ubersonwolf
I switched to Google Chrome from another browser a week ago. I dont particularly like changing browsers, servers, or getting up to speed <font style="font-family: Ari